AQEIPS en-tête

Adapted Housing – Capital

L’Université Laval has adapted rooms for students with disabilities. To apply you must get in touch with an integration agent at the Bureau des Personnes handicapées at the following address to see if you are eligible for an adapted room:


Accueil et soutien aux étudiants en situation de handicap
Bureau 2121
Pavillon Maurice-Pollack
Université Laval (Québec)  G1K 7P4 
(418) 656-2880

 Once you are declared eligible, an integration agent from residential services will contact you. From this point the application process will begin. To reserve a room you must:

– Fill out the request form for the room you would like to have;

– Attach a recent passport format photograph;

– Complete the form pertaining to community confidentiality and the kitchens;

– Complete section A as well as part 1 of the two copies of the lease;

– Include a deposit that covers the first month of rent.


For more information, you can contact:

 Service des résidences de l’Université Laval
Pavillon Alphonse-Marie-Parent, local 1604
2255, rue de l’Université
Université Laval
Québec (Québec)  G1V 0A7
(418) 656-2921

 The residences at l’Université du Québec à Québec have two adapted apartments. There is one studio reserved for short stays and 6 ½ apartment with two rooms for longer stays which include a lease. It is possible to share this apartment with another student with a disability that is independent from you. The procedure to reserve a room consists of filling in a request form online on the universities website. Once the request is received, and if there are rooms available, you will receive a copy of the lease to sign. You can obtain more information at the following address:


Les résidences de l’Université du Québec

Les résidences Sainte-Hélène
575, rue Sainte-Hélène
Québec (Québec)  G1K 9M4

Édifice Fleurie
480, rue de La Chapelle, bureau 222
Québec (Québec)  G1K 0B6

Tél. : (418) 657-4201

Téléc.: (418) 657-2132


You can also seek services from the Comité d’action des personnes vivant des situations de handicap( CAPVISH) through their bank of accessible housing (the Banque d’immeubles et de Logements Accessibles – BLAC). This bank has a list of residential housing and accessible locations. The address for CAPVISH is:

 Comité d’action des personnes vivant des situations de handicap (CAPVISH)

320, rue Saint-Joseph Est, Bureau SS-048
Québec (Québec)      G1K 8G5

(418) 523-3065
(418) 523-9256